Department of Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering,
University of Western Macedonia
Karamanli & Lygeris
50100, Kozani, Greece
Welcome to my homepage! I am a PhD student at the department of Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering at the
University of Western Macedonia in Greece. I'm currently on the third year, working on
Constraint Satisfaction Problems with Dr
I recieved my Master degree on Advanced Systems on Computers and Communications at the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2008). I also
hold a bachelor degree on Applied Informatics from the University of Macedonia,
Further details you can find in my CV or in .
- Thanasis Balafoutis, Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, Toby Walsh, New Algorithms for max Restricted Path Consistency, Constraints, Volume 16, Number 4, Pages 372-406, Springer, October 2011. [pdf]
- Basil Manos, J. Papathanasiou, T. Bournaris, A. Paparrizou, G. Arabatzis, Simulation of impacts of irrigated agriculture on income, employment and environment , Operational Research, Volume 9, Number 3, Pages 251-266, Springer, 2008. [pdf]
- J. Papathanasiou, A. Paparrizou, A Decision Support System for the Facility Location Problem under Time Constraints, Advanced Modeling and Optimization, Volume 9, Number 1, pages 117-134, ICI Publishing House, 2007.
- Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, Evaluating Simple Fully Automated Heuristics for Adaptive Constraint Propagation, In Proc. of the 24th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI-12), pp. 880-885, Athens, Greece, 2012.[pdf]
- Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, An Efficient Higher-Order Consistency Algorithm for Table Constraints, In Proc. of the 26th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-12), pp. 535-541, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, July 22-26, 2012.[pdf]
- Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, Extending Generalized Arc Consistency, In Proc. of the 7th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence (SETN 2012), LNCS (LNAI), Vo. 7297, pp. 174-181, Lamia, Greece, 2012. [pdf]
- Thanasis Balafoutis, Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, Toby Walsh, Improving the performance of maxRPC, In Proc. of the 16th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2010), LNCS, Vo 6308, pp. 69-83, St Andrews, Scotland, 2010. [pdf]
- K. Dosios, A. Paparrizou, Worst case examples of an exterior point algorithm for the assignment problem, In Proc. of the 18th Conference of Hellenic Operational Research Society (HELORS) "Planning, Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management", pp. 471-486, Kozani, Greece, 2006. [pdf]
- Thanasis Balafoutis, Anastasia Paparrizou, Kostas Stergiou, Experimental Evaluation of Branching Schemes for the CSP, In Proc. of TRICS 2010, 3rd Workshop on Techniques foR Implementing Constraint programming Systems (in conjunction with CP 2010), LNCS, pp. 1-12, St Andrews, Scotland, 2010. [pdf]
The project is implemented under the Operational Programme "Education and Lifelong Learning"
and funded by the European Union (European Social Fund) and National Resources.